KEY FINDINGS: Millennials are…
roaring into the 2020s with fresh portfolio picks.
• Millennials are positioning themselves to capitalize on the current era's hottest innovations by heavily favoring young, tech-focused companies
engaged in streaming wars.
• Do millennials have Baby Yoda fever? Walt Disney (#7) launched a new streaming service Disney+, which signed up 10 million customers in its first day
• Incumbent streaming players such as Netflix, Amazon via Prime Video, and Alphabet via Google's Youtube, are also accounted for in the Apex Millennial 100
cashing in with payment processors.
• After proving an ability to innovate, Visa and Mastercard are receiving Millennial attention
• Square and Paypal as steady disruptors hold strong in positions #21 and #32 respectively
ABOUT OUR PROPRIETARY DATA
• The Apex Millennial 100 represents the top 100 individual equity holdings in terms of dollar amount held on our books as of December 30, 2019 for investors born between 1982 and 2004
• Based on an analysis of >734,300 U.S. based accounts
• Average account size: ~$2,300
• Average age of millennial account holder: 31 years, 3 months, 9 days