Are you an individual Retail Investor?
Learn more about Apex, who we are, and our role with your investment account(s) or check out the Common Questions from Retail Investors below.
Please note, you should direct questions about your investment account(s) to the financial services firm where it was opened.
Are you a Broker/Dealer or Institutional Client?
For client specific inquiries, please reach out to your dedicated Client Partner or Relationship Manager.
Common Questions from Retail Investors:
- I saw Apex conducted a financial transaction on my behalf (took money out of or put money into my bank account). Why did this happen?
- I have an investment account and I need support help, such as changing my password, updating my personal information, changing my address, account support for a deceased individual, child support requests, etc. How can I get help?
- I received a tax mailing (tax letter or tax form) from Apex and I have questions or concerns that need to be addressed.
- I received a change of address mailing from Apex. Why did I receive this?
- I received a different piece of mail from Apex and I'm not sure why I received it or what to do with it.
- I've seen something else with Apex's name on it. Who are you and why would I be receiving something from you?
For all other inquiries, please fill out the form and a member of our team will reach out as soon as possible.